Peak Industry Associations offer students a vast range of information and opportunities. Depending on the individual peak industry association, these may include:
- Membership of the association
- Opportunities to network with existing members and therefore like minded people who already operate within the industry and have employment in an occupation our student’s have an interest in becoming
- Access to valuable information on universities, which includes courses at universities that are endorsed by industry, recommended studies, advice to help with course selection from those who have already been through the course
- Access to newsletters which contain valuable information on industry trends, new technologies, etc.
- Opportunities to become a member of an association student group, which can assist with getting through university and network building which can ultimately help when graduating university and going into employment
Search for an industry association or a peak body which is related to your career interests, through HERE
or, find industry peak bodies by looking through any of these sites: